Life: 26.2 and the bonds that form

7 years ago I jogged 26.2 miles in Los Angeles in a tad over 6 hours. It was a wonderful experience!

Seeing the city from ground level, chatting with people I trained with and talking to total strangers was a pleasure and crossing the finish line a thrill!

One of the friends I gained from that experience many years ago is running yet again (she has participated in many, many, many of these events all over the USA) and what is special this year is that her daughter will be running as well ... somewhere on this big blue planet ... confused?

See this story.

Go Dawn and Go Jessica!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...