Non-profit of the month: June, 2008 - UCLA School of Nursing

How many of you have ever been hospitalized? Or know of a loved one who was?

In 2004 and 2005, I had this experience.

I'm happy to report that everything turned out okay and I walked out the hospital fine.

The experience showed me the amazing role nurses have in medical care.

Its a tough job with odd hours, emotional situations and potential life and death.

Since I went to UCLA as an undergraduate, I've selected UCLA's School of Nursing.

Please consider supporting one of the local colleges in your area who train nurses.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...