LFC v QPR

Time for our favorite game of pick the line up!

I'm not sure I believe all the talk about starting Lambert. But then again, BR started Balotelli the last two matches!

Mignolet in goal as usual.
Defense: Lovren, Skrtel, Can
Midfield: Ibe, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson
Forward: Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

You get speed with Ibe, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Subs:
(G) Jones
(D) Toure, Manquillo
(M) Markovic, Allen
(F) Borini, Lambert.

I'd imagine Markovic and Borini would be first off the bench for energy boost at the 60 minutes mark. Lambert at 75 minutes if the team needs more offense. Allen at 75 if they are holding onto the lead.


No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...