The Matrix Reloaded



Finally saw the big movie, Matrix: Reloaded.
Here is my review that I shared with a friend via email:
====================================
Well, finally saw the movie with all the hype...

Have you seen?

It really is 3 expository dialogs surrounded by a bunch of action set pieces.

No doubt the action set pieces were great.

The dialogs.... well..... made me think of a radiotalk show comedianne whose tag line was "Give me 22 minutes and I'll give you a headache" which was a take off of a news radio channel's ad tag line, "Give us 22 minutes and we will give you the world."

Anyway, it is an interesting movie and will spawn many hours of table top talking about free will and determinism

Be curious to hear what you think?

R
==============================

If you are a philosophy student or a interested in philosophy, check out this page recommended by a friend. It is chock full of essays on the philosophical aspects of the Matrix storyline.

And if you are a hard core fan, go to this fan page.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...