My name is Rene and I'm a West Wing fan


Other day got an email requesting for Republicans to participate in a focus group for the West Wing. I'm guessing their slipping ratings have caused them to wonder if their lefty leanings are hurting the shows appeal? Anyway, as part of indicating my interest they want to know my favorite character. I have to say it is between Josh and Leo. John Spencer's Leo's map of the world on his face is such a terrific actor. As for Josh, he is often the character who gets to give the policy stuff when he argues with Donna and that is always entertaining and enlightening.

For fans of West Wing be sure to check out the following three sites.
For the quick summary of the plot and various real world fact checking.
For extensive recaps and snarky comments.
Federal employees point out boo-boos on the show.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...