Non-profit of the month: October 2006 - Intervarsity Christian Fellowship

Going to college is a time of learning. Well, at least it should be!

A lot of the education takes place outside of the class and in matters beyond the books.

Many people examine for the first-time or re-examine for the first-time Christian faith.

One organization that works here in the USA and around the world on the campus is InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.

Many of the people I know who hold a devotion to Jesus cite their IVCF experience as an important part of their growth.

Because I've seen the fruit of this organization in the lives of dear friends, I gladly support them with the occasional financial contribution and highlight their work with this blog post.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...