Business: Palazzo Pizza and Pasta, Glendale, CA

I help out with the youth group at my church and so I've bought some pizza on a couple of occasions.

I could have gone with a national chain but I thought I'd try one of the local stores.

Palazzo Pizza and Pasta
233 1/2 North Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203
818-500-8485

I give it thumbs up! Good pizza, friendly service and reasonable prices.

As of Saturday 13 June 2009, what do the "voters" on the internets say?

5 out of 6 at Urbanspoon.com gave it a thumbs up.

3 mixed reviews over at Yelp.

1 positive review at Citysearch.

8 positive "Rah" comments at BooRah.com.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...