LA Scene: Dodgers vs. St. Louis in NLDS!

Am guessing the Dodgers are the underdogs against St. Louis.

The 25-man roster hasn't been announced yet...

I wonder how many pitchers will they select for the NLDS. Shorter series probably eleven.

My guess for the 25-man roster...

1. Broxton, Closer
2. Sherrill, 8th inning
3. Kuo, 7th inning
4. Belisario, relief
5. Elbert, relief
6. Weaver, long relief
7. Garland, emergency starter, long relief
8. Wolf, #1 starter
9. Kershaw, #2 starter
10. Padilla, #3 starter
11. Billingsley, #4 starter

Catchers
12. Martin
13. Ausmus

Infield
14. Loney
15. Hudson
16. Blake
17. Furcal
18. Belliard
19. Loretta
20. Castro
21. Thome

Outfield
22. Ramierez
23. Kemp
24. Ethier
25. Pierre

Go Blue!

UPDATE: The Dodger 25-man roster has been announced. I incorrectly thought they would go with Elbert over Troncoso.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...