Devotional Thoughts: Blog Through the Bible

Previously, I had cross posted items from Blog Through the Bible over here under the Devotional Thoughts label.

Have decided that future posts of "BTB" will only be hosted at that site.

The Devotional Thoughts label will continued to be applied to various reflective postings. Hope you will be encouraged and challenged by the content within the Devotional Thoughts and be willing to check out the Blog Through the Bible materials as well.

While I'm at it, I hope to be more consistent in the usage of the tag system here at Blogspot. The theology tag will be for matters of Christian doctrine. The religion tag will be for items beyond Christian doctrine and practice. The faith tag will be for matters of Christian belief aside from doctrinal matters.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...