Politics: Pam Finlayson's story of the compassion of the Romney's



A very moving testimony of Mr. Romney's compassion.

I didn't watch all the coverage of the convention so I didn't know about this until late today.  As a bit of a political news hound, I've check around the various news web pages to see clips and read analysis of the event.  I only came across this touching story when I looked in Foxnews.com.

Perhaps video of this speech and associated backstory can be found at somewhere on cnn.com, msnbc.com, abcnews.com or cbsnews.com but I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't highlighting it because it puts Mr. Romney in a positive light.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...