QPR get a victory!

QPR's objectives for the rest of the season are modest:  avoid relegation, be safely in the mid-table, and identify some young talent to build for the future.

They remain on track to do this. 538 has them with a only a 4% chance of relegation.

This past weekend, they took care of business defeating Barnsley.



Living in Los Angeles, I suspect there are not a lot of QPR fans. Premier League teams get on TV every weekend while English Championship matches rarely do. I suppose there could be some displaced London people living in LA in which case they could follow a variety of London clubs.

My tie to them is purely a narrative one: love scrappy teams with big hearts.

COYRS = come on you R's!!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...