Sports: 2010 NIT Bracketology - Forecasting the NIT, CBI and CIT

Using the S-curve generated from my efforts at NIT Bracketology for this season .....

CIT: I think Marshall and Portland are the strongest in this field of 16. My pick to win the CIT, the Thundering Herd!

CBI: I think VCU and St. Louis are the strongest in this group of 16. My pick, the Rams!

NIT: I think VTech, Ole Miss, Dayton and Rhode Island are the strongest in the field. But the way, the bracket is configured my Final Four would be: Dayton, Ole Miss, VTech and UAB. Cutting down the nets at MSG, the Hokies!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...