Non-profit of the month: September 2012 - California Science Center

When I was young, my parents would occasionally take me to the California Museum of Science and Industry. It is now known as the California Science Center. Visits to the old CMSI and Griffith Observatory were a part of kindling my fascination with science that I carry with me to this day in my life as a molecular biologist.

The big news for the CSC is the soon to arrive Space Shuttle Endeavour!



Thus, I've gone to the web page to donate to Endeavour LA and who knows how many youthful visitors will be inspired to become the scientists and engineers of tomorrow!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...