Atlanta 5 Dodgers 2: Three Words

Three Words ... LEFT ON BASE.

Went to my fourth game of the season. The loss was due to the failure to get base runners home as the Dodgers left 10 on base. I mentioned in an earlier post that this 13-game stretch will tell us where this team is. Indeed, at the half-way mark, the Dodgers have gone 2-5. Three games against Florida and three against the Angels remain. We shall see if the Dodgers can turn it around. Of the two problems, pitching giving up the home run and the big inning or failure to get the timely hit, I think pitching is the bigger problem.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...