Some photos from Yosemite

The mist trail along side Vernal Falls was more like the thunderstorm trail!



So pack a change of clothes in the pack to switch to and let your wet ones dry out while sunbathing on top of Vernal Falls which is behind me in the photo below.



I made it to the top of Nevada Falls! Photos of the famed Nevada Falls hopefully to come in a future blog post. I didn't take any with the digital camera. I've dropped off my films at Chrome and "R" and Fotek.

At the top of the falls you see the sign that says 4.5 miles to Half Dome. Perhaps a future holiday trip.



Here is one of the critters I saw as I rested on the John Muir trail on the way back down from Nevada Falls.



One last look at the Vernal Falls as dusk arrives.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...