Non-profit of the month: September 2006 - Stand to Reason

Ever have questions about the Bible?

Or something you don't understand about Christianity?

One of the places I go to for a good discussion about something I'm puzzled by is Stand to Reason.

What is their mission statement? Check it out here. I cut and paste it below:
Stand to Reason trains Christians to think more clearly about their faith and to make an even-handed, incisive, yet gracious defense for classical Christianity and classical Christian values in the public square.
So next time you have an issue you are concerned about or someone raises with you, mouse click over to STR.com and run a search to see what insight they have over there.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...