Sold OUT - all LA Dodger NLDS tix snapped up

Well, I opted to try to get the tix via internet and by phone rather than go to the Stadium box office.

By the time I got through on the phone at 3:30pm.... the sales rep reported that all tickets were sold out!

Prior to getting through on the phone I periodically tried the internet option. That was also unsuccessful as I kept getting the page that said, you are in the "virtual waiting room" and then when I got past that, I got error messages saying due to high demand we cannot process your request.

Oh well. Live and learn. When it comes to sales of hot tickets like this: GO TO THE TICKET OFFICE!

If the Dodgers survive the first round and tickets go on sale for the NLCS, I hope I'll be able to go to the ticket office!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...