John Roberts Documents Analysis Project

Hugh Hewitt is attempting to harness the power of the blogosphere by calling for bloggers to adopt a box of documents and post summaries and analysis.

To see what boxes are left go here and sign up if you are interested in helping out!

I've adopted the following item: Box 3-JGR/Appointee Clearances 10/01/1983-11/30/1983.

I've downloaded the pdf from this web page. I hope to have a summary with analysis by Monday. The pdf is 40 pages.

UPDATE: Looks like I'll be checking out Box 3-JGR/Appointee Clearances 02/25/1984-04/17/1984 instead.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...