Culture: Hmm, there must be a lot of Giada fans out there!

I've noticed an increase in blog traffic.

Most of it has been driven by searches that pulled up this post about Giada De Laurentiis.

That post has been up since April 2005 and I didn't see much traffic to it until recently.

I wonder why?

I suppose maybe her program on Food Nework - Everyday Italian is getting even more popular?

Or perhaps Google's rating of this blog on this particular search for some reason has risen?

The other blog post that got lots of hits at one time was a review of the film Exorcism of Emily Rose.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...