Culture: Giada's White Bean Dip - my variation

Giada De Laurentiis of Everyday Italian on Food Network has a wondefully simple recipe for white bean dip.

The following ingredients are blended into a paste: cannellini beans, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh Italian parsley leaves, salt and black pepper.

I liked it a lot and have made it a few times.

I've recently tried a modification to get a different flavor. I substituted lime juice and shallot for the lemon and garlic.

I think it makes for a milder taste but also very enjoyable!

Give it a try and see what you think!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...