Politics: Nov 2012 Cal Ballot Recommendation By the Parties


Proposition
30
Endorse
Endorse
Oppose
31
Oppose
Oppose
Endorse
32
Oppose
Oppose
Endorse
33
Oppose
Oppose
Endorse
34
Endorse
Endorse
Oppose
35
No Position
Endorse
Endorse
36
Endorse
Endorse
Oppose
37
Endorse
Endorse
Oppose
38
Oppose
Oppose
Oppose
39
Endorse
No Position
Oppose
40
Endorse
Endorse
Endorse

The last time I checked, there was no statements at the California Libertarian Party web page. However, the Libertarian think tank Reason Foundation has published a summary of the California Ballot measures with their opinions. For my perspective go here. For a summary of what six California newspaper editorial board think go here.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...