The Anaheim Angels got the split in Minnesota and come home for three games. Hopefully, they will put down all the decades of frustration and pick up their first World Series appearance. I am old enough to remember all too well 1986 when the Angels were one strike away from the World Series. I watched that game on TV. They lost that game and then the ALCS to that other famed cursed ballclub, the Boston Red Sox. Go HALOS!

Meanwhile, as a southern Californian, I am rooting for St. Louis to comeback against the San Francisco Giants. Whether they were throwing at Kenny Lofton or not, the Cardinals got to get fired up and set down the Giant hitters hitting behind Bonds. Go CARDS!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...