October 9, 2002

I was web surfing one day and stumbled across Lisa Napoli's Resume of Napoli on the Net fame. In her resume, she said she didn't want to do a blog unless she got paid for it. So what the heck is a blog?

I looked it up and found out a whole sub-culture! Try these other sites to get introduced into the world of blogs: Andrew Sullivan's Blog as he opines on the latest going on in politics and culture. For the libertarians out there, try Virginia Postrel's Blog which doubles as a site promoting her book, The Future and Its Enemies.

Stay tuned. I'll be writing sporatically in the days ahead. Hmmmm.... if a blogger writes in cyberspace but nobody surfs to that URL, does the site make a sound when it crashes....

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...