Isn't the internet amazing? Streaming audio

As I type this, I'm listening to UC Irvine Anteater Basketball via KUCI streaming audio.

Since the Anteaters are a small basketball program, they are not on the big AM sports radio stations.

But with streaming audio, I'm listening to the game against Long Beach State.

42 seconds left and the Anteaters have the ball but are behind. They just missed the shot and had two follow ons but failed to score. The Beach get the rebound.

UCI is now down by 4 with 18 seconds left. Missed the 3 and goes out of bounds. Long Beach State has the ball and immediately fouled.

10 seconds left.

Its a final. LB 55 UCI 50.

UCI drops to 7th in the Big West.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...