Go Bruins! Go Anteaters!

Bruins win 69-61 over OSU to improve to 17-9 overall and 10-7 in conference! Bruins take on the Ducks on Saturday and hopefully will take care of business. The Pac-10 post-season tourney is next week and 1 win there plus a win against the Ducks on Saturday puts them at 19-10 which should be enough but I think 2 wins in the tourney gets them to 20-10 which should make them a lock for the NCAA.

Meanwhile down south on the I-5, my Anteaters beat UCSB 72-63 to improve to 14-12 overall and 7-10 in conference. This win insures the Anteaters a spot in the Big West post-season tournament.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...