LA Dining: Zeke's Smokehouse

Looking for ribs?

Give Zeke's Smokehouse a shot! My first taste was at a youth group staff meeting and so I filed the name of the place in my mind. Check here and here for reviews in AOL Digital City.

Food:
Delicious Memphis Baby Back Ribs and Kansas City Spare Ribs. Haven't tried yet their Giant Long Horn Beef Ribs. Also, had some Carolina Pulled Pork and Lazy Smoked BBQ Chicken.

Service:
Have had take out from them twice. Service seemed reasonably good. This is not in-store candle-light dining!

Atmosphere:
One can eat in, take out or cater. The in store set-up is pretty typical: smallish, crowded and busy. People are clearly there for the food.

Price:
Full slab of ribs (12 pieces) range from $17.95 to $22.95.

Location(s):
First store -
2209 Honolulu Avenue
Montrose, CA 91020
818-957-7045
Second store -
7100 Santa Monica Bl.
W. Hollywood, CA 90046
323-850-9353

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...