Life: Two friends doing Marathons for Leukemia Team in Training

I have two terrific friends who are training for marathons.

Leukemia Team in Training helps raise funds to help support individuals fighting this dreaded disease as well as research for cures and treatments.

I had the honor to know Hope DeLemos when she lived in Los Angeles where she worked as a special education teacher. She now works with Children's Association for Maximum Potential in Texas.

To contribute to Hope's efforts go here.

I knew Louis Luangkesorn when I lived in Washington DC. He now works for RAND in Pittsburgh.

To donate to Louis' participation go here.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...