Technology: Cell Phone Photo Blogging - Philadelphia

Recently got a phone that takes pictures!

Here are some shots I took with it while in Philadelphia recently.


This first picture is of the City Hall building.


I was walking from City Hall to the Convention Center and this was one of the neat walkways.

This walkway was part of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.


This photo was taken from inside the Philadelphia Convention Center!

I was attending the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research annual meeting.


Near the Convention Center is Chinatown. Most Chinatowns in the USA have Gates.


When in Philadelphia ... one has to have at least one Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich.


I took the subway down to South Philadelphia to Citizen's Bank Ball Park to see the Phillies vs. the Cubs.


I took a little time to visit the National Constitution Center. I was very moved by the multi-media presentation that explained how the Constitution came about and how it is a part of our lives today. For all America's faults, the fact of the Constitution and the effort that is made by most to make it work is an truly amazing!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...