Elsewhere: Cool items I've seen while web surfing

Ben Witherington is honest about the limits of his craft but he does make interesting points and especially so in this item about the possibility that the "Beloved Disciple" of the Gospel of John was Lazarus!

In this item Ted Slater shares about how he struggled in his Christian faith when he started college. He urges college students and those who care for a college student to check out this item. The article gave the following advice: Find and join a good church, Choose your friends with biblical criteria in view, At all costs, remain sexually pure, Study, Call home, Remember the counsel of God.

I know the Super Bowl has past already but I thought this perspective (from God's point of view) was kind of neat.

YS Marko is the Green Lantern. Apparently, I'm Spiderman! I haven't even seen any of the movies!

Your results:
You are Spider-Man


Spider-Man
75%
Robin
60%
Hulk
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Superman
45%
Batman
45%
The Flash
45%
Iron Man
45%
Supergirl
35%
Wonder Woman
25%
Catwoman
25%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


I loved the film the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The other C.S. Lewis work that I hope would make it to film is the Screwtape Letters. Well, according to this item, it looks like it might happen!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...