Faith: Poking a bit of fun at ourselves

Ben Witherington is no stuffy academic. Yes, some of his stuff on the blog is very academic. But this item pokes a little fun at ourselves in the Christian realm. The item is called, We Are the Light of the World -- But Who Changed the Bulb?

Since I have been a part of both Baptist and Presbyterian churches, I had to laugh out loud on the parts pertaining to those two denominations:
How many Presbyterians does it take to change a light bulb? None. God has pre-ordained when the lights will be on and when they will be off.
.........
How many Baptists does it take to change a light bulb???? CHANGE ????????????

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...