LA Scene: Star sighting - Jennifer Robertson


image source: http://www.diamondfield.com/jenniferrobertson.php

Okay, well, Jennifer Robertson isn't a household name yet but she's on The 1/2 Hour News Hour the new comedy that takes the Saturday Night Live Weekend Update concept to a full show.

The other night I got to hear her along with one of the show's co-creators and one of the writers talk about how the show got started and a bit of the behind the scenes fun they all have doing the show.

The show has done well enough for more episodes to be ordered up. Since it is filmed right here in Los Angeles I might have to try to go to a taping!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...