Music: iTunes fan

Love iTunes. I hear something on the radio, on tv, in a movie, I like and I go to iTunes and can fetch it.

I can make up a playlist and burn my own mix and match CD to play it in the car.

On one recent CD I made the mix included:
American Pie - Don McLean
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
In the mood - Glenn Miller
24 Theme - Sean Callery
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
Who are you - the Who
Evacuating London - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, film score - Harry Gregson-Williams

and many other tracks well known and obscure ...

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...