Devotional Thoughts: The Gospels

Tell us about the long longed for Jewish King
And the kingdom, power and glory He will bring
Thank you, Matthew.
Tell us about the Messiah straight and so fast
And the fumbling followers who by grace last
Thank you, Mark.
Tell us about the Savior of the whole earth
And the good story of His humble birth
Thank you, Luke.
Tell us about grace and truth found in the Word
And we along with them life and light we heard
Thank you, John.

Lord, help make my life into a life of praise to you so that by deeds and words I help make followers of you, the true hope of our sorry state, assured you are with me even when I'm afraid. Amen.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...