Youth: a recent evening together



Tonight, our time of praise and prayer was guided in part by these two passages:

"After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet ... " -- John 13:5

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me ... " -- Isaiah 61:1

Lord, remind and challenge our young friends to be servants to one another and to people You bring into their lives. Help them know and have confidence that they belong to You and are enabled by You in unique ways for the people and places You have put them. Amen!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...