LA Scene: Melting pot, mosaic, whatever you want to call it

If you heard the name Leila Feinstein and didn't know she was a reporter for KTLA, what would you think she would look like?

To read about her go here and here.

If you heard the name Jennifer Bjorklund and didn't know she was a reporter for KNBC, what would you think she would look like?

To read about her go here and here.

I don't know about you but when I saw their surnames and on news broadcast, I couldn't figure out what their ethnic backgrounds were!

And you know what, maybe that is a good thing?!

Only in LA?

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...