Politics: Flashback ... McCain campaign of 2000

Eight years ago, I supported McCain in the GOP primary in California. Here are some of my old photos from an event in Los Angeles I was able to attend.




"We're going to beat Al Gore like a drum!"



Supporters listening at the Puente Learning Center rally.



LA County Sheriff, Lee Baca endorses McCain.



Telling the truth, what the people want from their politicians.



Sen. McCain addresses the crowds in Los Angeles rally. Also on stage (l to r): Sheriff Baca, Mrs. Baca and Mrs. McCain.

This year, I supported Romney for the California primary. Alas, two days later, Romney suspended his campaign when McCain won many more delegates on Super Duper Tuesday. Today, Romney is endorsing McCain for the Presidency.

I look forward to finding some avenues to support the McCain campaign!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...