Politics: Things not looking good for the GOP Presidential nominees

Leave it to Canadian Mark Steyn to cut through the noise and hit the problem with the GOP nominees on the head.

Excerpt:
Historians will look back mystified at a contest between Mitt’s soporific trimming and Newt’s histrionic showboating.

Newt is a great rhetorical puncher but will he be able to govern?

Romney's claim has been, vote for me, I can win. But he now apparently lost in Iowa and is looking to be headed to a defeat in South Carolina.  He needs to make a positive case for his candidacy beyond a vague sense of inevitability.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...