0 for 4 this soccer weekend

One would figure by rooting for four different teams, one of them would win!

Alas, this weekend, my clubs whiffed with three laying goose eggs: LA Galaxy lost 1-0, Liverpool FC lost 3-0, Falkenberg FF lost 1-0, and to cap-off the grand slam, IF Elfsborg lost 2-1. Don't think this has happened since I started following FOUR teams!

It is international break so all four clubs will be taking some time off with the exception of players with national team call-ups.

Meanwhile, the LA Dodgers face a huge 3-game showdown with the SF Giants. Go Dodgers!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...