Anaheim Angels


The hot baseball ticket in Southern California is for the 2002 MLB champion Angels! I went last Sunday (recap and box score) and saw the Angels defeat Baltimore easily. I normally go for the budget seats but the most afforable tickets that still had availabilty was in the $30 section. Here is a another digital stitch.



No post about the Angels would complete without some photos of items in the tribute to the 2002 championship team. Here is the trophy.



Here is a t-shirt inside the display case.



And of course, here is the charming (to Angel fans) and ubiquitious and annoying (to opponents) Rally Monkey!



Angels have been hit hard with injuries but have still played well and remain atop the AL West!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...