Wineblogging


If you are a wine fan, be sure to check out Professor Bainbridge who is a law professor at UCLA and a huge wine expert and blogs up his reviews of the wines he samples.

As for me, won't be doing much wine blogging as my tolerance for alcohol is low being a fairly typical Asian person whose enzymes don't seem to process alcohol well. Nonetheless, in small quantities and special occasions, I'll have some.

A friend of mine was hunting for Hungarian wines and I was trying to find a specific type of Austrian wine and voila, isn't the internet amazing? Check out Blue Danube Wine founded by Frank Dietrich and Zsuzsanna Molnar. Their story is that they were in the computer and networking business and did a lot of their work in Eastern Europe. Now they are using their knowledge of that part of Europe to bring to America wines from Austria, Hungry and Croatia.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...