The experience of family


A couple times a week I drop by Scheherazade's blog. Her blog, or blawg, is a blend of behind the scenes legal profession items and observations on life. Regular readers of her blog will know that her grandfather is ill and doesn't have much time left and that her family is a close-knit one. As such, she has been posting as a way to sort through her feelings. This recent post gave voice to what I think a lot of us feel about life and family.

If you are mid-20s to mid-40s, check out the post and know that you, we, aren't alone in what we are experiencing.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...