Szoke Matyas Chardonnay 2001


Tried another wine from the little stash I bought from Blue Danube Wines. My past experience with chardonnay has been with the oak barrel kind. Not quite my taste. Just one of those things. But many think the oaky flavor is okay and even more than okay making chardonnay probably the most abundant wine in a typical market.

Interestingly, the Szoke Matyas Chardonnay 2001 is prepared in stainless steel barrels.

Aroma of peach and a hint of cut grass. Refreshing taste and no oak!

To read what Blue Danube says about the Szoke Matyas Winery of Hungary, click here.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...