Ordinary guy as POTUS


Whether you agree with Bush or not, I think most people recognize that the guy is what he is. There isn't a pretense to be something other than what he is and that basic core person is a decent human being. The photo below and the news article accompanying it are making the rounds in the blogosphere and internet. Be sure to check it out here. I came across this Cincinnati Enquirer item because it was linked by blog biggies Drudge and Andrew Sullivan.

As of now, 103 blogs in the Technorati scan have cited the article. I wonder how many will link to the story by the end of the day?


Image source: http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/05/06/hug.jpg

UPDATE: As for noon, Monday 10 May 2004, 340 blog links go to that article with the photo!

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...