Its a final, UCLA 63 Rice 21

Bruins stuff the Owls!

Okay, it is just Rice but it has been a long time since UCLA has blown anybody out.

Next week, my beloved Bruins will go up against Oklahoma.

I'll be in the stands for my first game at the Rose Bowl since the last game under Bob Toledo when the Bruins were going for a field goal to beat the Ducks on the last play. They were too far and the wind was against them and Toledo called three straight running plays not getting them any closer. Suffice to say the kick fell short and that ended Toledo's tenure as UCLA's football coach.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...