Quarterfinals Today USA v China

Above is episode five of Behind the Crest following the USWNT in the 2015 World Cup. Should be interesting as China had 2 extra days of rest and recovery compared to the US and Team USA will be without two starters. USA line up will be the same as before with Brian plugged into Holiday's central midfield role and Press as a wide midfielder. Will see if there is some shifts in the relative forward/holding positions of some of the players. I've heard people say they expect Press to be given the green light to push forward as well as for Lloyd to do so with Brian in a more defensive midfield role. We shall see. As I type, Germany and France are locked in a 1-1 match heading into Extra Time. Will it even go to PK?

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...