Found on the Web


As music fans will know, there is one famous song with the name Rene(e) in it. So I decided to find out the lyrics for that song and went to the internet and found it at this web page. Needless to say, the domain name caught my eye, and so if you need that smirk wiped off your face or need words for the sadness, then visit breakup-songs.com where the editors there catagorize and organize lyrics of those sad songs.


Want to know more about Rocky Mountain Oysters? Then read all about it here and here. These sites were found by my road trip buddy who suggested we have some of those delicacies at a restaurant just outside of Yellowstone National Park.



Web page suggested by a friend... for those of us (most of my generation and younger) who grew up with television. Check out this site where you find opinions about the television shows we grew up with and when they "jumped the shark" (the show went downhill). A must read for all who love our shared television heritage. Tha

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...