Go Anteaters!

Anteaters win their opener against CSU Dominguez Hills. Excerpt from LAT:
Before making a foray into more dicey college basketball territory, UC Irvine broke a sweat Friday, routing Cal State Dominguez Hills, 106-69, in front of 1,487 at the Bren Events Center.

The Anteaters play USC on Monday and UCLA next Saturday.

"Basically, we just want to have a presence on the court [in those games]," Irvine Coach Pat Douglass said.

"I don't know if we can upset them on their courts, but I want our players have confidence and believe in themselves."
I'll be rooting for the 'Eaters on Monday and the Bruins on Saturday!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...