LA Dining: Prado

I'm continuing to eat my way up and down Larchmont. My recent dining adventure was at Prado. I'd give it a thumbs up but it is a bit expensive. Though the atmosphere is nice, I'm not sure it justifies the extra cost for food.

Food:
It bills itself as "Cuisine of the Americas." We had the breaded shrimp for appetizer. It had a nice cilantro-honey sauce with a little zing. For entrees, we had seafood paella and lamb chops. I had the lamb chops and they were delicious. My dining companion had the paella and was pleased. Dessert was raspberry cake.

Service:
Our waitress was friendly and attentive.

Atmosphere:
Two small dining areas so tables are a little close together so probably not ideal for the romantic dinner.

Price:
One appetizer, two entrees, one dessert with tax and tips $82.

Location:
Prado Restaurant
244 N. Larchmont
(323) 467-3871

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...