Two Brothers


Went to an audience test screening of Two Brothers. I'm told by industry friends that they want to measure audience reaction like laughter, cheering, clapping and any obvious reactions to what is going. The film goes into general release at the end of the month; thus, I'm told, the final edits maybe guided by this kind of test screening.

As a condition of seeing the movie for free, I can't say anything about the film in terms of details. I will say though that I liked it. I wondered how you can make a movie so dependent on animals and they did a remarkable job.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...