Life: Topic keywords in the title

According to the Blogger software, I have 785 posts up.

I don't think I'll be fixing up all the titles to my blog posts but I'll fix up a few every now and then. And from here on out, I'm adding a keyword to every post title.

At the moment, I can think of nine categories I ramble about: @ the movies, Devotional Thoughts, Life, Politics, Culture, Sports, LA Dining, LA Scene and Travel.

If you actually want to, you can type in that category keyword into the "search this blog" box in the upper left corner of the main page and it should bring up a bunch of posts with the keyword found in the title or the body of the post.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...